Topquilt / hammock quilt for summer use.
Hammock quilt for summer use (or maybe three season south of Sweden).
Lightweight and takes up little space, and still gives a lot of warmth due to the the 900 cuin 100/0 super down.
The hammock top quilt can be used folded up as blanket (if you’re somewhere in the nature, freezing) or as double blanket (if you share hammock) – fold the blanket together and you have a sleeping bag that keeps the heat for you.
The filling is 500 grams down to the highest quality (900 cuin fill power, 100% super down), which will keep you warm in temperatures down to a few degrees.
Momo Jord Top quilt / hammock blanket, all you need to know:
- 500 g thin (900 cuin, 100/0 super down)
- The blanket weighs 820g (880 with compression sack)
- Water-repellent but still cozy material (Taffeta / Nylon)
- Can be folded into a footbox or sleeping bag, or used as a quilt or blanket.
- Drawstring at the bottom to keep warm (and to make a sleeping bag / footbox)
- The pictures are from the prototype – the finished product is the same fabric as the underquilt, ie more gray-green brown than the green in the photos
- The dimensions are about 2 meters long. Works as a double blanket (1.5 meters wide at the top, about 1 meter at the foot end), or folded together as a top quilt / sleeping bag.
By the way, the top quilt is not at all green as the prototype, but has the same green-brown color (same material) as the under blanket (but I love the Himalaya pictures so I’ll keep them until we’ve got better ones 🙂 )!